The International Leadership Network (ILN) is a Division 52 initiative spearheading the promotion of mutual exchange and collaboration for scholarship, research, education and training on global and diverse leadership. Read more about the ILN Background
- Training and Development: Mutual exchange for training of psychologists between institutions of higher education.
- Leadership Research: Cross-national research collaboration on Global and Diverse Leadership and Authenitc Leadership.
- Leadership Training and Network Development: Symposia planned at international conferences with virtual access and webcasting to develop training opportunities for leadership development, and development of the network.
- Pipeline Issues: Development of a younger generation of leaders using our division CONNECT and ECP committee.
- Other Suggestions: Internationalize Curriculum Development. Blog to promote a dialogue on leadership training, research collaboration, or curriculum development.a Database of Leadership Success Stories. Compendium of psychologists in leadership roles. Identify Leadership dilemmas.
See the ILN in Action
- Introduction to the ILN – Symposium at the Eastern Psychological Association, April 2016 (Watch Video)
- ILN Conversation Hours – for leaders and on leadership