The annual ECP Awards are granted to two early career psychologists (training completed within the past 10 years) of Division 52 who have made significant contributions to the field of International Psychology. Contributions may include: publications, conference presentations, grants with outcomes that further international psychology, significant honors or awards, development of an international psychology program, mentoring/advising, or significant contributions in international projects that show tangible outcomes relevant to the mission of Division 52.
- $200 award
- Recognition at the APA Convention
- Opportunity to present at the convention/ Division 52 suite program
- Opportunity to publish in the Division 52 newsletter, International Psychology Bulletin
- Free division membership for one year
- A brief letter describing the nominee’s accomplishments and anticipated accomplishments relevant to International Psychology
- Current CV (For self-nominations)
- Two letters of support (For self-nominations)
The deadline for applications is April 15, 2017. The award will be announced on June 1, 2017.
Please send applications to:
LeAnn DeHoff, PhD
Gail Ferguson, University of Illinois
Division of International Psychology © 2016 American Psychological Association